All your personal information collected will be used to help you make the visit to our site as productive and enjoyable as possible. The guarantee of the confidentiality of the personal data of the users of our site is important to competecomigo.com. All personal information regarding members or visitors using the platform will be handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) of May 2018.
competecomigo Privacy Commitments
Customers trust us with their privacy - whether in protection of their personal information, in the confidentiality of your communications or in the way we develop our products and services.
The way we handle privacy is a vital aspect of our responsibility to customers and a decisive factor in gaining their trust.
At competecomigo we have been creating and developing a culture where all employees have a clear understanding of the importance of privacy and how to ensure their protection.
Our Privacy Commitments set out the principles that govern our approach to privacy and how we work with our employees, partners and external stakeholders on relevant issues - for example when designing products or collaborating with various law enforcement entities.
We value privacy for everything it represents to people. It is more than ensuring compliance with the law. It is cultivating a culture that respects privacy and justifies the trust deposited in us.
We clearly communicate the purposes for which we treat customers' personal data and ensure that our actions reflect our words and are receptive to comments about what we do.
We give people the ability to make simple and meaningful choices about their privacy.
Privacy since conception
Respect for privacy is a key component in the design, development and delivery of our products and services.
When there is a need to balance the right to privacy with other obligations necessary to ensure a free and secure society, we work to minimize the impacts on privacy.
Laws and Sandards
We abide by privacy laws and work with governments, regulators, policy makers and opinion leaders to develop ever better and more balanced privacy laws and standards.
We are responsible for adhering to these principles throughout our organization, working with our partners and suppliers accordingly.
Our Privacy and Cookies Statement
Changes to our Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated regularly and, whenever we make changes, they will be posted on our website and you will be alerted that it has been changed.
Last update 16/05/2018
What this privacy and cookies statement is about
In this statement we explain how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information when you use our products, services and our website.
Who we are
We are the competecomigo - company whose address is in Sesimbra, and with ID number 212860304.
- “we” means competecomigo
- “third party(ies)” mean(s) someone different from you or us
- "competecomigo" Group means competecomigo Group and any other companies or organizations in which compete with me Group is maintaining.
You can contact us through our general telephone number 910482670.
Your opinion is important to us - if you have any questions about our Privacy Statement you can send an email to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A competecomigo is committed to respecting your privacy. We take security and compliance with data protection and privacy laws seriously.
We define our Privacy Commitments, hich are available in our Privacy Portal. We seek to place these commitments at the center of everything we do.
Personal Information We Collect
The information we collect about you and how you collect it may vary based on the products and services you use and endorses, how the products and services were used by you, and how you interacted with competecomigo, even though you are not a Customer. This information may also be obtained through a third party who has your permission to share it with us.
You can consult the Privacy Policies of all our products and services in Terms of Service Offering.
competecomigo will treat your personal data based on the following grounds:
- For the execution and execution of your contract and to follow up on your requests.For example, to be able to make calls, send messages and surf the Internet, we treat information such as the destination numbers, the volume of data used, and the date and time where it does so that we can provide our communications services. This information allows us to still issue your invoice based on your use of the services. We may also need to carry out credit assessments to enter into contracts for the provision of our products and / or services.
- In the legitimate interest of competecomigo, for example, for fraud prevention, to guarantee the security of our network and services, for direct marketing and for the improvement of our services. Whenever we depend on this legal basis to treat your data we will evaluate our business interests to ensure that they do not overlap with your rights. In addition, in certain cases, you will be entitled to oppose such treatment. For more information visit the "Your Rights" section in this policy.
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which competecomigo is included, which includes, for example, compliance with accounting and tax obligations, which are subject to strict internal policies (such as periods of conservation).
- In your consent, in cases where competecomigo does not use another legal basis. This consent can be withdrawn at any time. To manage your consents register on competecomigo.com and go to "Permissions Management". If you prefer, contact Customer Service.
We collect personal information about you, whenever, for example:
- Buy or use our products or services
- Use our network or other products and services from competecomigo
- Sign up for a specific product or service
- Subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services from competecomigo
- Nos contacte através de vários canais ou solicite informações sobre um produto ou serviço
- Participate in a contest, draw or quiz
- Visit or browse our competecomigo website or other Group websites
- Have authorized other companies, such as our business partners or joint ventures, our suppliers or third parties, to share information about you
- In cases where your information is publicly available
- When you are a Customer of a business that we have acquired.
We also collect information from certain organizations when they are legitimate and to the extent that we have legal grounds to do so. Included in this group are: corporate directories and credit assessment / control agencies.
The information we collect is as follows, where applicable:
- Your name, address, telephone and / or mobile phone number, your date of birth, gender and email address
- Your credit or debit card information, your bank account number, and other bank information - for example, we may have to collect this information to process your payments.
- Your traffic data: these are the data we are trying to provide you with the communications services, which include the numbers you call, the time and duration of the call, or the volume of data you use
- Your location data: These data can be more accurate when you activate services or location features that use the Global Positioning System (GPS) or less precise data when it refers to the identification of the base stations of our mobile network where when you use the
- When you contact us, for example a message or recording of a call made by you to our Customer Service, an email or letter sent, or other contact records for our services
- Your account information, such as dates of payment, amounts owed or payments received, subscriptions you make, or other information related to your account or included in competecomigo
- Authentication information - we may collect passwords, answers to password recovery questions, and other security information used for authentication and access to accounts and services
- Your preferences for specific products, services and activities, whenever you provide us with such information or we may infer such preferences according to how you use the products and services
- Your browsing history. If you have given your consent, competecomigo collects the categories of websites / services / applications accessed on the Internet through your phone, equipment or computer, for example: Sports, Music or News. We may use this information to send you personalized offers and recommendations.
We will also collect information about how you use our products and services, such as:
- Service levels - for example, we collect information about network or service failures and other circumstances that may affect our network or other services
- Details about the use of specific services or products, when you give us your consent or have another legal basis for this, for example:
- In order for us to continue to provide you with our television service, and to continually improve it, we need to gather information about how you watch television, specifically we will collect information about your views (which may include advertisements) about the past tense to watch and about their actions, such as recordings, rental of content in the video store and applications used.
- Information is recorded every time you use your mobile phone. These records include the numbers you have dialed and the length of the calls or where the SMS or MMS is sent, the date and time of those communications and their approximate location at the time the communication took place (based on the location of the antenna from which that call or message was sent). The same information is also logged whenever you receive a call or message. However, we do not keep any records regarding the content of your calls or messages.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide the Service
Order processing, product supply and service delivery
- To process your purchase orders and services subscription and to keep you abreast of the processing of your order or order;
- To provide you with the requested product or service. Also included here are other services not covered by the contract for the provision of mobile or fixed communications services (for example PayPal) or services that use information about your location.
Billing and Customer Support
- In order to issue the invoice regarding the use of our products and services or charge a credit we have about you
- To respond to any questions and concerns you may have about your invoice, our network, and our products or services.
We will contact you through messages to keep you up-to-date with up-to-date information about products and services you have purchased or subscribed to. For example, we will contact you to inform you of any changes to our terms and conditions or service interruptions.
Provision of Roaming Services
- To improve your Roaming experience to ensure we comply with the applicable responsible use policies, to detect and correct fraudulent use and to resolve technical issues should they occur.
- In order to better understand the performance of competecomigo regarding the availability of Roaming services, in particular to verify that the Roaming Services and related products are functioning accordingly or whether there will be improvements to be made.
For these purposes, competecomigo uses your personal data. From this information competecomigo creates aggregate and statistical management reports that do not identify you individually. competecomigo can also anonymize this information for a more detailed analysis of the execution of these services. This treatment can help competecomigo to improve the provision of these services without the users being individually identified in any way.
2. To improve the services provided
Improvement and innovation of our products and services
We collect anonymous, unidentified or aggregated information to improve the products and services we offer our customers. Neither of these analyzes allows the Customer to be identified in any way.
Manage our networks and understand their use
- We guarantee the protection of our networks and manage the volumes of calls, messages and other uses. For example, by identifying peak periods we can ensure that networks can manage volume during those periods of special congestion.
- We analyze how you use our networks, products and services, so that we can review, develop and improve our structures, as well as to develop and customize other products and services that are most interesting and relevant to customers.
3. For Marketing and personalization of our service
- As our Customer, we want to keep you informed about our products and services, and may send you newsletters or reports, invitations to participate in questionnaires or offers, promotions, raffles or contests. We will tailor these messages based on the types of products and services you have purchased for us (for example, we may contact you to provide you with a more advantageous tariff when you are midway through the duration of your service agreement).
- We may better customize the offers and business recommendations that we will present to you based on how you use our voice or data services, your location information or browsing history, provided you have consented to the processing of this data for this purpose.
- If you have authorized us, we can also contact you to inform about products and services of competecomigo Group companies and other partner companies that we consider to be of interest to you. In this case, we will never share your information with these third parties.
- We can also present information online and contact you through the various existing channels: email, SMS, MMS, telemarketing or sending notifications through our applications.
- At any time you can control and manage the contact channels as well as the data categories used to introduce you to these customized campaigns and business recommendations in Permit Management.
- You should be aware that the behavior-and / or interest-based advertising refusal option does not prevent ads from appearing to you - they will not be tailored to your interests.
- We can also combine your data with the data that our partners have about you so that, in their respective websites, the competecomigo which we believe are more relevant and appropriate. You can always refuse to use your information for the submission of these ads based on your interests in Permissions Management, but you will continue to see ads, only those ads will not be especially suitable for you.
Research and Analytical Information
We use a variety of analytical methods commonly called Big Data Analytics. These treatments use mathematical analysis techniques that study large and varied data sets (hence the name "Big Data") to discover patterns and trends. competecomigo we seriously consider performing these analyzes based on "Big Data Analytics". Our data analysts are obliged to respect and comply with a Code of Ethics. We apply strict processes for the exercise of this activity, which include the obligation to carry out an impact assessment on data protection before any data processing is started. We implement rigorous technological measures that ensure that personal information can be anonymised or mischaracterized at the appropriate stage of the process.
We use this information to:
- Market research and to conduct statistical research and analysis, including monitoring how customers use our networks, products and services anonymously or personally.
- Provide reports to third parties (these reports do not contain information that can identify you as an individual). These reports can be sent to competecomigo for projects of a technological nature and of public interest, for example, in the areas of health, transport and social solidarity.
4. For Credit Assessment, Fraud Prevention and Security
In some situations we may need to create and analyze your profile for credit evaluation, namely for subscribing to mobile or fixed services, with monthly subscription, collecting information about you through other organizations / entities that are legally authorized to share this information. In any of the situations, the decisions that result from this analysis, are not taken automatically, always implying a case-by-case evaluation by competecomigo.
Fraud Prevention and Security
We treat your traffic data for fraud prevention and detection in the subscription and use of the services and / or to detect any misuse. We also do this to avoid damages and security threats that may exist in our networks.
How we share your personal information
When applicable, we will share your information with:
- Companies from competecomigo Group
- Partners or agents involved in the provision of products and services that you have ordered
- Companies contracted to perform services for / on behalf of competecomigo or competecomigo Group
- Credit rating agencies, fraud prevention or business evaluation agencies, or other credit rating agencies
- Debt collection agencies or other debt recovery organizations
- Police authorities, government agencies, regulatory authorities, courts or other public authorities, where required or authorized under national law
- Emergency services (if you call for emergency services), which will include sharing your approximate location
- Third parties with whom we can develop promotions and joint actions. In these cases, the third parties will be responsible in the scope of their activity with respect to the compliance with the applicable laws
- Other third parties, provided that they have given their consent, for the purpose of authentication and for the purpose of preventing fraud.
Fraud and law enforcement management
- We will disclose information to the appropriate authorities if it is reasonable to protect against fraud, defend our rights or assets or to protect the interests of our customers.
- We may also have to disclose your information in fulfillment of our legal obligation to respond to requests from competent authorities. Your personal data will only be available when we believe, in good faith, that we are required to do so by law, and after a thorough evaluation of all legal requirements.
Fusions and acquisitions
If we are restructured or sold to another organization, your information will be passed on to that organization.
Third parties we work with
In cases where you purchase products and services from competecomigo through a third party or a partner organization, you will need to frequently exchange information with the partner organization to manage that relationship and your account - for example, to be able to identify your request and be able to pay the third party.
If we enter into a contract with a service provider or an intermediary to provide us services or provide a service on our behalf and the latter has access to your personal information, we will not authorize that third party to use or disclose your personal information except with respect to the activities necessary for the provision of its services.
Third-party products purchased by you through your competecomigo account
Whenever you purchase a product or service from a third party through your competecomigo account the respective usage agreement shall be entered into with the party selling that product or service. competecomigo will only debit your account if this is provided in your agreement with the seller. In this agreement, it agrees that competecomigo may transfer some personal information to the seller to complete the purchase in question. Seller's terms and conditions and their privacy and cookie policies will apply to the way the seller uses your personal information and should be read carefully.
Subcontracting of data processing and International Data Transfers
We may use subcontractors for the total or partial treatment of your personal data, under the terms permitted by law. These entities, including other companies of competecomigo Group, shall be bound by the agreements entered into, shall maintain confidentiality and ensure the security of the data to which they have access, and shall not be able to use such data for any other purpose, nor to relate them to other data which they possess. If we have to send your information to a country outside the European Economic Area, we will ensure that all necessary security measures are carried out and that these transfers are carried out under standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for this purpose , if the country to which the data can be transferred does not have legislation equivalent to the European Union's data protection standards.
How long we keep your personal information
We will store your information for the period required by law. If there is no legal requirement, we will only store them as long as they are necessary to fulfill each treatment purpose.
In the case of traffic and location data in our network, they may be retained until the end of the period during which the invoice can be legally challenged or the payment claimed, or for the periods legally defined for investigation and legal action. criminal nature.
Account and billing data are retained during the performance of the contract and, after termination, can also be kept for a reasonable period if you decide to reuse our services. We, or one of our partners, can contact you at this time about the competecomigo services if you have not opted out of receiving our marketing communications.
Account and billing data will also be retained after the expiration of the contract, for the period required for compliance by competecomigo of our legal obligations, in particular of a fiscal nature.
Security of personal information
We have specialized security teams that constantly review and improve measures taken to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction.
Internet-based communications (such as emails) will only be considered secure if encrypted. Your communications can go through a number of countries before they are delivered, as this is the nature of the Internet.
We will not accept liability for any loss or unauthorized access to personal information beyond our control.
We will never ask you to provide us with personal or account information through an unsolicited means of communication. You are responsible for keeping your personal and account information secure and for not sharing it with others.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We can not be held responsible for the security and content of such third party websites. You should make sure that you read the privacy and cookies policies of these companies before using or transferring to the same personal information.
The same applies to any third party websites or content to which you connect using our products and services.
You may choose to disclose your personal information, such as social plugins (including those offered by Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest), or by using third-party services that allow you to post comments or other information, which means that those third parties can use this information.
Right of rectification of personal data
You have the right to rectify the information we have about you if it is not correct. If the information we have about you needs to be updated, or if you believe it is not correct, you may contact our Customer Service through the mobile number 910482670.
Right of access to personal data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that competecomigo holds on to you. To submit this application as a natural person holding a fixed and / or mobile contract with competecomigo, you must fill out the online form and deliver it to us or send it to the address on the form. You can consult information about your service at competecomigo.com.
Right to data portability
You are entitled in certain circumstances to receive the data you have provided to us. For example, compete comigo guarantees that you can receive your data by allowing you to download your monthly invoices, quickly and simply, in a format of your choice. To do this you must log in to competecomigo and go to your billing area. To submit this application as a natural person holding a contract with competecomigo and receive the data related to your account you must fill out the online form and submit it or send it to the address on the form.
Some specific applications and services allow you to receive the information you have stored in the cloud and in compete hosting services.
Right to object to the processing of personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you in the following circumstances:
Opposition to receiving marketing messages:
If you do not want to continue receiving marketing messages from competecomigo, you may choose not to receive any marketing-related communications or to receive these communications only through certain channels (email, SMS, MMS, or telephone).
There are several ways to oppose this treatment:
- Enter Permissions Management to manage your permissions; in this area you can also configure in detail which data you authorize to be handled for the purposes of personalized business recommendations
- Contact our Customer Service team
- Access the link at the end of a marketing email to unsubscribe
- Tell the assistant who contacted you that you object to receiving marketing contacts in case you receive a marketing call
- Turn off push notifications, including marketing messages, at any time in our apps by changing the push notification settings on your device or uninstalling the app
- Send an email to email@example.com to obtain clarification on how to exercise this right.
Choosing not to receive marketing messages does not mean that you will stop receiving messages related to your services.
In some cases, you may receive marketing messages from competecomigo, even if you are not a Customer or have never contacted us. This may be because your data is on third party marketing lists that competecomigo you have purchased. If you have indicated to third parties your wish not to receive this type of marketing information, you should not receive such communications. If you receive them, we ask that you inform us immediately so that we can stop sending these communications.
To manage Cookies and better understand what they are:
Want to turn off a cookie or better understand what they are? See the Cookies Policy for full details on this.
to opt out of the analytical information of competecomigo for Special Projects based on anonymous data:
Although the information we use in these projects is anonymous and can not identify you, you have the possibility to exclude your data from these analyzes. See the Permissions Management page.
Para opposition to other data processing performed on the basis of competecomigo:
Contact our Customer Service team or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to complain
If you would like to contact us for information about your rights or to make a complaint about how we use your information, you should contact our Customer Service team via 910482670 or send us an email to admin@ compete competecomigo.com. We will do our best to help, however, if you remain dissatisfied, you can contact the CNPD - National Commission for Data Protection whose contact details can be consulted at www.cnpd.pt.
Right to limit the processing of your data
If you believe that your data is incorrect or if you believe that we should not process it, you should contact our Customer Service team at 910482670. In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request us to limit the use of your data by competecomigo.
Right of deletion
competecomigo endeavors only to process and store its data for the time strictly necessary to achieve its purposes. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data. If you feel we are keeping your data for longer than necessary, you should start by checking to see if your contract with competecomigo is finished, which can be done together of Customer Service. If the agreement has already been terminated, we may still have legal grounds for processing certain categories of your personal data (for more information on storage periods, see: For how long we keep your personal information).
How we use the cookie technology
Our cookies do not store personal information such as your name or your bank details. They simply help us find information when you sign in, or help us relate your browsing history to you and your personal information when you choose to sign up for a service or newsletter.
For this purpose we sometimes use persistent cookies. We take seriously and carefully the way we treat your personal information, so we're always monitoring and improving how we protect you.
We have arranged our cookies for the following categories to make it easier to understand why we need them:
- Strictly needed - they are used to help our website function efficiently.
- Performance - are used to analyze how our website works and to understand how we can best.
- Personalization - allow us to present on our website and individually tailored offers and services tailored to your interests.
- Advertising - they are used by outside companies to provide you with relevant ads according to your interests, and they also allow you to limit the number of times you see an ad. If you prefer, you can choose not to use these cookies. Content targeting means that information that reflects your interest in the contents of our web pages, or offers or promotions that we consider to be of interest to you, and to improve the way we respond to your needs is included.
In addition, sometimes other companies of the competecomigo Group will add a cookie to show ads and pages that might be of interest to you. The "Third Party Cookies" section of these pages contains more information about these cookies and the option of not wanting these cookies to be used.
For more details on the cookies used and their purpose see the Cookies List.
To complete an online purchase, or to sign up for services of competecomigo, you must have your Internet browser ready to receive cookies. The most well-known browsers are:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
If you choose not to enable cookies, you can still browse our website, but you should be aware that you may be unable to display certain web pages correctly.
Third party cookies
Primary cookies originate from the same domain as the website you are visiting (in this case, www.competecomigo.com or other website from competecomigo as www.competecomigo.pt, .net, .org, .com.pt or .eu).
Third-party cookies originate from a different domain from the website you are visiting. For example, when you visit our website we may link to a website from another company - such as your Facebook or Twitter account or a YouTube video on our page.
So when, for example, a social network does a "Tweet" or "Like" on a mobile phone presented on our website, these social networks may put cookies on your computer. We do not control how these cookies are used and we suggest that you confirm on their websites how they are used and how they can be managed by them.
Associated companies of competecomigo Group with a different domain name may also place cookies on our website to show ads or pages of other companies in the compete group with me that may be of interest to you. The details of these affiliates - and the option for opposition - are represented in this scenario.
Third parties who may place cookies are identified in the Cookies List in the category of advertising cookies.
Como verificar se os cookies estão ativados (PC)
- Click the menu button (three horizontal bars) in the upper right corner of the browser window and select "Settings", and then "Advanced Settings".
- Find the "Privacy" heading, and select "Content settings".
- Select "Allow sites to save and read cookie data".
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Click the "Settings" icon (it looks like a gear) at the top right in the browser window and select "Internet Options", then click the "Privacy" tab.
- Ensure that the Privacy level is set to Medium or lower, which will allow cookies in your browser.
- A level above Medium will disable cookies.
- Click the menu button (three horizontal bars) in the upper right corner of the browser window and select Options.
- Select the Privacy icon.
- Click on Cookies, and select "allow sites to put cookies".
How to check if cookies are enabled (Mac)
Safari for OX X
- Click on "Safari" at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences".
- Click on "Privacy".
- Select "Allow only from visited sites".
If you want to know how to prevent websites from using cookies to remember the websites / websites you visit, you can choose your browser from the list. Doing so will take you to the respective browser page where you can manage your cookies and site data.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Safari for OX X
If you change your browser's cookie settings, your experience with us will not be monitored. Information regarding cookie tracking and deletion is also available at
Manage your contact and control preferences as competecomigo uses your information to create and submit personalized offers and recommendations.
To manage and control the information we collect and use about you for commercial offers, you can use the privacy settings options by clicking "Manage Permissions".
Please note the following:
- You may manage the cookies that we collect on our websites directly in your browser.
To know more info about how competecomigo handles your personnal data, please contact us.
Please also refer to our Privacy Statement on this Portal.